Transport to School

A bus service runs to and from St Ives School for students coming from St Erth and the surrounding area. For more details about this service, please contact our Receptionist, Ms Kat Kenyon on or telephone Reception for advice.
Replacement bus pass process (Cornwall Council issued tickets)
Please note that Cornwall Council cannot accept cash payments for replacement bus passes. Any parent requiring a replacement bus pass (where the pass has been issued by Cornwall Council), must pay by debit/credit card (phoning 0300 1234 222 and asking for the Passenger Transport Unit), or send a cheque or postal order (NOT cash) to The Passenger Transport Unit, Cornwall Council, Pydar House, Pydar Street, Truro, TR1 1EA.