What are Restorative Ambassadors?
- Restorative Ambassadors are trained passionate young people who will stand up to bullying and believe they can change things for the better.
- Restorative Ambassadors believe that Bullying is not a normal part of life. They support others and take a stand to shape attitudes and change behaviours.
- They are a Pillar of support, look out for others and a strong youth voice for the school community.
Who are your Restorative Ambassadors?
- You will find who your school’s Restorative Ambassadors are on your school Anti- Bullying board.
Giving Students a voice
- To give Students a confidential way to speak up about their concerns no matter how big or how small email: email@example.com